Sunday, November 9, 2008

San Francisco

So a few weeks back Casey gave me a big surprise and flew me to California so that I could see where he lived. It was a lot of fun. He tried to keep the whole thing a secret, but me being who I am figured it out! It may not have been a complete surprise, but I still had a blast. We went to his home town which is a little ways away from San Francisco. But Saturday we went and walked down the pier. I had a blast getting to go there and see San Francisco for the first time ever.
We didn't go on a tour but I did get a picture of Alcatraz!
I love this man!
The Sea Lions that are all over in this one spot at Pier 39.


Right before we got to the bridge.Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. I was excited, I have always wanted to go to San Francisco.

The day we flew out! These are pictures from the plane. It was a so much fun, I am glad he took me for the weekend.
I can't wait till Christmas when I get to go back for a second time and go do a little more sight seeing. :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

What an awesome trip! He sounds like a keeper!

Kristi said...

Yay! Your blog FINALLY let me post a comment!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I love all of your new posts! It was good to meet Casey in September - I am so glad you ended up coming or else I might not have gotten to meet him until March:) Hope you had a great birthday today - can't wait to see the post from today!

James Estrada said...

Hey you, glad to see things are going good with casey. So how is everything else going? Everything is going great for analisa and myself, we are going home for christmas so we are really excited.