Tuesday, March 17, 2009

7 Things Tag

7 Things I Can Do....
1- Be a sass
2- Scrapbook
3- Talk to random people
4- Make & decorate cakes
5- Spend forever online for no real reason at all.
6- Laugh at other people's expense
7- Pick on my older brother ( I love you Brandon)

7 Things I Can't Do...
1- Make decisions (especially small ones)
2- Know what guys are really thinking
3- Handle a lot of stress
4- Keep the house as clean as I would like
5- Stand living with girls
6- Just follow a recipie, I have to change it at least a little
7- Play the piano

7 Things I Always Say...
1- I love you
2- I don't care
3- That's so funny
4- Seriously
5- Your face
6- I will survive
7- LOL

7 Things I Always Eat...
1- Chicken
2- Sandwhiches
3- Tomatoes
4- Broccoli
5- Cheese
6- Pasta
7- Garlic Fries :)

Tag: Jennifer, Kristi, Chardell, and Alli

No comments: