Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back Track 1 State Fair

Well I know I have been slacking a lot of not doing my blog, so now I will do a little catching up on some things from the past few months. September 13, I went to the Utah State Fair with Casey, and our friends Kaylee and Brett. It was a blast, well kinda, we hadn't really planned anything completely through, so pretty much we just met at Casey's place, had some pizza before we took off. We went to the fair and Casey and I ended up ditching Kaylee and Brett, which was fine by me since we ended up finding the tractor pulls... That was a blast, I miss the country side of me. So we ended up watching that for a little while before we decided we should go try and find the others. Once we found them we took them over to the tractor pulls because it is kind of entertaining to watch.





After everything else we just went back to Kaylee's to play a few games and hung out for a little while before we ended up calling it a night, but it was fun for the most part of the evening seeing is how we hadn't really had any plans set in stone.

No comments: