Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back Track 2 Arizona

I had been planning on going on a camp out with some of my friends up here since they had all been gone for the summer, but one night I was talking to Casey to see what he wanted to do for the weekend. He told me he would be doing whatever I wanted to do. So I asked him, "well, what if I want to go to Arizona this weekend?" He told me that he would be perfectly fine with it. I gave him a confused look, then the idea popped into my head, "why not". So I told him okay and that I would call my mom the next morning to let her know we were coming. He had a worried look like, "why did I just say that?" So the week went by he seemed to warm up to the idea a little bit more. So Friday night we headed to Arizona.
Getting our scripture study done on the way down.
Trying to stay awake! LOL

It was a fun night driving with just the two of us. We did a lot of talking and getting to know each other a little better. The next morning we got up for breakfast with everyone. John and Sarah made biscuits and gravy. It was interesting being around the table with the whole family. After breakfast we all went our seperate ways for a while to get a few things done before taking off up to the mountains to eat lunch/dinner up at Locket Meadow. Sarah got working on the big birthday cake for all the September birthdays we have in our family. Ashlyn got to help her out as she did it.

Casey, Brandon, Michael and myself went out before everyone else to go shooting. It was a blast to get to go shooting again. I love doing it and I enjoy it thoroughly.


When everyone else got there they kids just sat and watched while we all got to have the fun. Of course the mom's all said they little ones couldn't shoot the guns, but we did get a few moms to try out the guns. That was a lot of fun.





Once we were done we headed up the montain to Locket Meadow to have dinner and just hang around for the most part. It was a fun weekend and I am glad I got to do it.





On the way back home we took a little detour and went to see the Manti Temple. Tha t was really nice to get a chance to go and see that esspecially on a Sunday. I am so glad I got to go on this trip with Casey, Oh ya also on the way home I managed to get my car to 107, you can even see the evidence on my gps in the last picture!





No comments: