Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back Track 3 Casey's Birthday

So on October 1st was Casey's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY! So this was an interesting day, it wasn't only Casey's birthday it was the first time I got to meet Casey's parents. They flew into town just for his birthday. I was a nervous wreck all day long. I didn't know really how I felt about meeting the parents. I had never had to do that before. Any other time I knew the parents before I ever started dating the guy... so this was a very nerve wracking experience. His parents flew into town and we met them down on temple square because we were going to have dinner in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building at The Roof. It was a good time once I kinda got use to things, but it was still a little uncomfortable. But here are some pictures of us

.

No comments: