Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Counting Down!


Only a week left in school. I am so excited, it couldn't come any faster, but the only problem is the fact that "OH NO! SCHOOL IS OUT IN A WEEK!" I have so many deadlines and papers that I need to get done. Oh dear.... I don't know how I am going to handle this. It is so stressful, but at least I know I will manage to pass my classes some how. School is such an over powering thing. I get so stressed over my classes so much, but I also stress over my social status with friends. This summer is going to suck since I am basically the only one who is still going to be in town. The closets person will be my friend Dan who is moving to Provo. That is going to be a long commute to hang out... but hopefully he gets some really cute roommates so then it will be more worth it. The last few weeks have been full of fun long nights hanging out with my friends before they all go home. Many new games have been played and things have happened no one would have thought would happen. I am so excited I have been able to make these friends and can't wait till fall for the majority of them to come back with the exception of those who will be out on their missions. I hope things work out for each one of them and I hope these are friends I can have for a long time. I love them all so much and am surprised by them daily. I freakin' love it.

No comments: