Monday, April 7, 2008

Pranks!

All this week I have known something was going to happen. I just had a feeling the guys were up to no good when they would talk about things behind my back. Well Sunday morning I finally was about to watch General Conference on my computer before I headed off to sing outside temple square to drowned out the protesters. I was doing my daily e-mail checks of facebook, yahoo, gmail, and hotmail when I noticed my friend Jake had posted new pictures in an album titled "Melissa's Car Ssshhhh!!!!!!!" So I quickly opened up to find these pictures.
























Jacob (in the brown), Euijoon (In the white), and Dan (In the grey) were the guys behind everything.I thought it was really funny to find my car that way. And it being General Conference lots of people saw it since the guys dorms are right across the street from the Conference Center. One lady laughed when I went and was cleaning it off. I thought the whole thing was very comical. But the guys having it coming back to them. I am way excited for pay back! I will post more pictures when that happens.

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

Looks like you have some fun friends. I hung out with a group in high school that would confetti each others' rooms on their birthday. Im talking bags and bags of it. It is fun when everyone is a good sport about it!