Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Formal





This is only the second dance I have gone to at this school. I had a blast though. I got to go with my roommate and met up with my date later at the dance. It was so much fun to go dress up and dance the night away. I had a good time with my date from Korea. It is hard to pronounce his name, so everyone just calls him Asian or Jason. After the dance we went out to eat at Denny's and it was a blast to just hang out with friends and have a good time. I got home way late, but it was so worth it. After dinner we raced Daniel back to the dorms and we won even though we had to completely detour two blocks the wrong direction. He was so sure he was going to win. This was such a great date even though it was basically spur of the moment, I had a fabulous time.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

love the fancy dance pictures. now get some sleep!

Jennifer said...

I loved the dances I went to at Ricks. Way more fun than high school dances for lots of reasons. I hope you get to go to more because it's fun to get all dressed up!