Friday, April 11, 2008

Graduation and Move-out day!


Why didn't I walk you might ask? Well that is what I am asking my self. Because I didn't know I could walk. But I am getting over the fact I couldn't walk with all of my friends, but luckily I am still going to be able to get my diploma the same time they do, since you know they just mail it to your house anyways. And if I am bored next year and feel like walking, they will allow for me too.... so who knows what the future might hold. I at least was able to get pictures with some of my better friends yesterday, so that was a good thing. It was a sad day, but a good one at the same time.


Yesterday was move-out day for a good number of my friends, this has made me sad. Dan who I am going to miss very much moved down to Provo, so luckily he isn't to far away and I have a car. Josh is going into surgery for his knee today and will be heading back to Washington, then off to serve the Lord he will go. We don't know where yet, but I will know after he gets his papers completed next month. Tomorrow morning about 4:00AM Jessica and Jake will be heading off to Northern California where they are from but they will be back after the summer for fall. So that will be good to see them again. But that is how life goes, school ends and people move on to bigger better things. It just sucks sometimes, but I know I will always survive, just remember to breath every morning when I wake up and everything will be just fine.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes, I remember those feelings of change. It's neat - you'll make some of the best friends of your life during college. Enjoy your summer and make even more friends!