Saturday, August 30, 2008

YAY GRADUATION!

Well I finally was able to finish up the last of my classes this summer. It was a long summer, but so worth it in the end. I am so happy to finally be done with my Associates degree, and even more happy to be done with my general studies. Now it is off to Cosmetology school. I am still not sure where I want to go, I need to do a little bit more research on that, but I wont let something keep me from going there. It is what I want to do and I am going to get it done. I was also really excited to graduate because I was able to get a brand new camera. Its not anything overly fancy, but I am way excited to have it. It is a Cannon 590, I haven't had to much time to play with it, but I am sure I will have it for a long time.

3 comments:

Chardell said...

Congratulations!!! That must feel pretty good.

Kristin said...

hi. :) I need your e-mail address to let you still have access to my blog. I got a bit of a creeper commenting on my stuff so I'm upping the whole security situation. :) e-mail or text it to me @ ssstoked34@hotmail.com or 801-360-2321. Thanks!
Kristin

Jessica Daly said...

Hey thanks for the encouragement.. I'm not feeling so hot right now, but hey it'll only get better in time..=)