Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alex!

So a few weeks ago my cousin Alex made a stop to see me on her way to Snow College! It was such a blast to see her. It has been years since we have been able to actually see each other in person. We got to spend an afternoon together and an evening, but that was it. At least she isn't to far away for me to make a weekend visit to her every once in a while. She will need it. She wanted me to come see her this weekend actually, but I have work and I had previous plans. But I will make it down to see her sometime. I love that girl and I am so glad we found each other on myspace a few months back and have been able to keep in touch. :) Here is the crazy girl! LOVE HER TO DEATH! I am so happy she made her mom stop!




We did the whole temple square thing then later that night my boyfriend Casey and I took her up to the Bountiful temple since she had never been there before. It was so windy up there that day, but it is on a hill, what can you expect? This probably wasn't allowed! But we did it anyways! (She wanted a picture with the sign!)

No comments: