Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guys!

Guys count as animals right? Ok... I had a long speak about how much I hate this one guy right now, but I decided that is probably not the best place to say that stuff.... but I am basically just hurt right now with the choices some people have made and the things they have said. It just doesn't make sense to make someone think one thing and turn around and make another choice that is the complete opposite. I am just hurt inside and just want to go work out. I think tonight I might go for a run, but the last time I did that I regretted it afterwards... but who knows... maybe after a while I will get use to running and it wont hurt so bad any more. I just need something to let the hurt and aggression out right now. So now that I am done talking about complete nonsense. Which I am sure you all will be happy for.... so I will catch you on the flip side.

No comments: