Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I finally got my GPS! It is so exciting to have a new toy! Guys always have toys they go out and buy, I finally decided I wanted one as well. I found a really great deal and paid $200 less than it was normally sold for. It comes with hands free capabilities so I can have phone calls and not have to hold my phone to my head while I drive. It is very true I don't really need one in Salt Lake, but hey, I want one when I want to go out of town to go visit family members in other towns where I don't know exactly how to get there. :) So I am way happy for this.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So, no excuses now! We'll see you in August!

Jordan said...

I NEED GPS. Well, I guess I can just not be lazy and continue to cling to Google Maps for life itself, but.... OK let me rephrase--I WANT GPS.

PS Thanks for commenting on my blog :)