Friday, June 13, 2008

Coconino High School Class of 2008

Class of 2008
Coconino High School Class of 2008 marked the 40 class to graduate from Coconino High School! It was a blast to go see my friends graduate. I had a good number of friends graduating this year.

Coconino High School Alma Mater

All hail Coconino, all hail to our school,
May your greatness never die,
The Memory of years we've spent with you we hold so high.
As we sing Coconino High School, cherished Alma Mater dear,
How we will think of your glory, lasting still throughout the years!
All hail, Coconino, all hail to our school, and forever may you stand
Forever, all hail! Forever Coconino.

Robin Nicole Anderson
Dean Allen I Love this Guy!Chelsea Lynn Tilly and Brittney Lynn Robertson
Stephen Jacob TabakoJeffery Ryan WatsonI love it when I can go back home and have a blast with some of my old friends, and make new friends also while I am there. I got to hang out with Tyler and Stephen a lot along with Laurie, and hanging out at the high school the last few days it was in session. I got to have a little break which was much needed.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a great time and you look great!

patel p said...

hello, looking great,
i want to be ur good friend,
pankajgovani@yahoo.com
pls reply

dryphi said...

Hi,
I'm just curious where you got your Panthers image / logo?
I'd like to upload it to Wikipedia but just need to verify that it's not copyrighted.
Thanks